VIAIR 444C Stealth Black Dual Pack
Soft Anodized in Satin Black Finish
VIAIR's 444C Dual Performance Value Pack air compressors feature a newly-developed head assembly, with a patent pending intercooler head, and is capable of a maximum 200 PSI with a 100% duty cycle to power an air suspension system or any other application you may have. The 444C Dual Performance Value Pack includes two 12-volt Chrome or Stealth Black VIAIR 444C air compressors, which are also equipped with a stainless steel braided leader hose with an inline check valve.
Note: Use thread sealant for proper installation.
Teflon tape is not recommended. Properly sealed,
recommended torque is 12 to 15 ft. lbs.
- (2) 444C (Chrome or Stealth Black) Air Compressors
- Intercooler Head (Patents Pending)
- (2) Air Filter Assemblies
- (2) Remote Mount Brackets
- (2) Sets of Remote Mount Fittings
- (2) Sets of Spare Air Filter Elements
- (8) Sets of Nuts, Bolts, Washers and Lock Washers
- (2) Stainless Steel Braided Leader Hoses with Inline Check Valve
- (6) Airline Clips with Included Hardware
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI (50% @ 200 PSI)
- Max. Working Pressure: 200 PSI
- Max. Air Tank Size: 10.0 Gallon
- Max. Amp Draw: 40 Amps
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
- Dimensions: 10.87"L x 4.2"W x 7.06"H (Each Unit)
- Net Weight: 21.60 lbs.
|2.5 Gallon Tank||Fill Rate|
|0 to 200 PSI||2 min. 30 sec. (± 10 sec.)|
|165 to 200 PSI||46 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
|5.0 Gallon Tank||Fill Rate|
|0 to 200 PSI||5 min. 30 sec. (± 10 sec.)|
|165 to 200 PSI||1 min. 35 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
Product Code: 30010060
OE Code: 44442BLK
Any Questions, Please Contact Us Here
Amazing Customer Service
Everyone on our customer care team is an experienced VW owner and works in our office. Rest easy knowing real people are ready to help you.Nothing is ever outsourced.View All Products
Latest How To Guide
Narrowed Beams, The How? and Why?
VW Narrowed Beams / Axles Explained Why Narrow my front Front Beam / Axle? There are several misconceptions around the reasons behind narrowing your front axle or beam, to put it simply there are two basic reasons: 1: To gain wheel clearance…Read More