VIAIR 444C Chrome Compressor
Chrome Plated Finish
VIAIR's 444C air compressor features a newly-developed head assembly, with a patent pending intercooler head, and is capable of a maximum 200 PSI with a 100% duty cycle to power an air suspension system or any other application you may have. The 444C compressor kit includes one 12-volt Chrome or Stealth Black VIAIR 444C air compressor, which is also equipped with a stainless steel braided leader hose with an inline check valve.
Note: Use thread sealant for proper installation.
Teflon tape is not recommended. Properly sealed,
recommended torque is 12 to 15 ft. lbs.
- (1) 444C (Chrome or Stealth Black) Air Compressors
- Intercooler Head (Patents Pending)
- (1) Air Filter Assemblies
- (1) Remote Mount Brackets
- (1) Sets of Remote Mount Fittings
- (1) Sets of Spare Air Filter Elements
- (4) Sets of Nuts, Bolts, Washers and Lock Washers
- (1) Stainless Steel Braided Leader Hoses with Inline Check Valve
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI (50% @ 200 PSI)
- Max. Working Pressure: 200 PSI
- Max. Air Tank Size: 10.0 Gallon
- Max. Amp Draw: 40 Amps
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
- Dimensions: 10.87"L x 4.2"W x 7.06"H (Each Unit)
- Net Weight: 21.60 lbs.
Product Code: 30010100
OE Code: 44432single
Any Questions, Please Contact Us Here
Amazing Customer Service
Everyone on our customer care team is an experienced VW owner and works in our office. Rest easy knowing real people are ready to help you.Nothing is ever outsourced.View All Products
Latest How To Guide
The Revolution - Cantilever Air Ride Installation Guide
The Revolution, T1 / T3 Rear Air Ride Installation Guide License of Design Under Floor Bolt on Cantilever Rear Suspension System - Limebug Ltd Welcome to the Limebug ‘Revolution’ Cantilever Rear air ride kit. Enclosed Step-by-Step…Read More