T1 Beetle / Ghia Urethane Knobbly 1 7/8″ Spring Plate Bush, Pair
Aircooled VW Beetle / Ghia Rear Axle Grommet
Constructed from high quality urethane, each bush has the inner diameter of 1, 7/8″, and is knobbly outside style.
A total of four bushes are required to fully re-condition your rear spring / torsion bar setup.
The inner / outer bush can vary in size depending on the spring plates and year/model so please check carefully prior to purchase.
– High Quality Urethane Part
– Manufactured in the USA
– Sold in Pairs
Application Guide for stock VW OE Spring Plates:
- Early Swing Axle used 1 3/4 inch round
- 1950-1960 Type 1 Beetle use 1 7/8 inch round Inner with 1 7/8 knobbly Outer
- 1961-1968 Type 1 Beetle use 1 7/8 inch knobbly Inner with 1 3/4 knobbly Outer
- 1965-1968 Type 3 use 1 7/8 inch knobbly Inner with 1 7/8 knobby Outer
- 1969-1979 Type 1 Beetle or Type 3 use 1 7/8 inch knobbly Inner with 1 7/8 round Outer
- Type 2 all use same size 2, 3/8″ Smooth Inner and Outer
Application Guide for Limebug Spring Plates:
- Dropped Adjustable Spring Plates Type 1 Beetle use 2 inch Knobbly Inner with 1, 7/8 inch knobbly Outer
- Fixed Static Dropped Spring Plates Type 1 Beetle use 1,7/8 inch Knobbly Inner with 1, 7/8 Knobbly Outer
- Air Ride Plates Type 1 Beetle, 2 inch Knobbly Inner and Outer