1950-65 Beetle / Ghia Link Pin Disk 2.5″ Dropped Spindles, Black
Classic Aircooled VW Steering Knuckles and Spindles parts by Limebug
A smoother ride for link pin front ends. These Dropped Spindles are manufactured from all new castings and feature Chromoly axles. Stronger and narrower than welded spindles! Dropped Spindles maintain factory steering geometry and you can use stock length shocks. Your VW will handle and ride better with a set of Dropped Spindles.
Note: Link Pin Dropped Spindles drop your ride a full 2 1/2″ and extend the tires out 1/2″ on either side.
– CNC Machined from New Castings for a Perfect Fit!
– Maintains Factory Steering Geometry
– Improves ride & handling
– Full 2 1/2″ Drop
– Chromoly Axles
– Stronger than Welded Spindles
– Narrower than Welded Spindles
– VW Disks (From T1 1968-79 Models)
– Standard Length Shocks
– Standard VW bearings and seals
– Add 1/2″ Track Width Per Side