T1 1947-65 Beetle / Ghia Link Pin Lower Bolt on Shock Relocator Guide
T1 1947-65 Beetle / Ghia Link Pin Lower Bolt on Shock Relocators
The Ultimate in Aircooled VW Lowering Parts. Move your lower shock for Air and Coilover applications
Limebug Gen-II Link Pin Lower Bolt on Shock Relocator’s correct lower shock position on -65 narrowed front beams whilst also increasing lift angle. This is predominantly for air ride applications and also highly recommended for coilover and oil / gas dampers.
With air ride applications, this reduces lift pressures by up to three times. Therefore allowing for easy deadlift (from lowest height) whilst giving consistent, efficient linear travel and lift heights as well as a smoother ride due to lower operating pressures.
In addition to the Gen-II design, a key feature of the Link Pin Bolt On Relocator allows for ease of installation utilising the OE torsion fixtures to firmly secure the Relocator in place – without the need to weld or modify your existing trailing arms.
Gen-II updates have also seen the addition of a re-configured shock position increasing steering lock angles as well as the ability to work on Limebug Gen-II 6″ Narrowed Beams.
Sold in Pairs, includes mounting hardware specific to MOA430 Air Struts, but can be configured for other dampers /shocks. The trailing arm in image is shown for example purposes only, and is NOT included in the sale of this product.
– Correct Alignment on Narrowed beams
– Fully Bolt on Limebug™ Design
– Dramatically Reduce air ride lifting and operating pressures.
– Suitable for use with all Gas, Oil and MOA430 Air Struts
– Compatible with Limebug 2″ / 4″ and 6″ Gen-II Front Beams
– Softer Ride quality / More compliance from Air Struts
– Consistent Lift Heights
– Maintains Steering Lock Angles
– Simple installation using OE mounting points, no modifications required
Tech Info:Bolt on Shock Relocators Installation Guide
For more information and updates check out below: