1966-79 Beetle / Karmann Ghia CB Ball Joint Drum 2.5″ Dropped Spindles
Classic Aircooled VW Steering Knuckles and Spindles parts by Limebug
A smoother ride for ball joint front ends. CB’s all new Ball Joint Dropped Spindles are manufactured from all new castings and feature Chromoly axles. Stronger and narrower than welded spindles! Dropped Spindles maintain factory steering geometry and you can use stock length shocks. Your VW will handle and ride better with a set of Dropped Spindles.
Note: CB Ball Joint Dropped Spindles drop your ride a full 2 1/2″ and extend the tires out 1/4″ on either side.
– CNC Machined from New Castings for a Perfect Fit!
– Maintains Factory Steering Geometry
– Improves ride & handling
– Full 2 1/2″ Drop
– Chromoly Axles
– Stronger than Welded Spindles
– Narrower than Welded Spindles
– VW Drum
– Standard Length Shocks
– Standard VW bearings and seals
– 68-later uses stock bearings (1966-67 models will require a new bearing kit also to convert to the 1968-79 T1 Bearing Kit)
– 69-later tie rod ends (M12)
– Add 1/4″ Track Width Per Side
OE Reference: 4063