Competition Plus Titanium Valves (Each)
Aircooled VW Titanium Competition Plus Valves
Increase engine power by reducing valve train weight with CB’s Competition Plus TITANIUM valves. Competition Plus valves are forged from a solid titanium alloy billet, heat treated, CNC machined, and QPQ vapor coated, to produce a lighter, stronger, higher flowing more durable valve.
- Forged from a one piece Titanium alloy billet to form head and stem micro-structures to increase strength, ductility, and fatigue resistance.
- CNC Machining, grinding and polishing to assure 100% dimensional and visual specifications.
- QPQ coating over a salt bath heat treat and polishing produces a protective insulating barrier from high engine temperatures, increased lubricity and wear protection.
- 50% reduced valve weight to allow more aggressive cam profiles and higher RPM.
- Increased Engine Power by reducing reciprocating weight, and a 10? back angle to improve flow.
- Increased fuel economy, reduced engine noise, and wear of valve train components.